Inspired by Syracuse’s long history of the blues, Max and John carry on the tradition as one of the area’s foremost duo acts. Their use of the guitar, harmonica, piano, and vocals mix traditions from America’s roots. The result is a refreshing blend of blues, jazz, and funk. Both are native to the area where they currently live and perform. They have recently started playing with the great drummer Stephen Collie, who helps add a new level of energy to their shows.
- February 9th, 7:00 - 10:00 pm Tap Room 46 (Woods Valley)
- February 20th, 9:30 pm - 1:00 am Al's Wine and Whiskey Lounge
- February 21st, 6:00 - 8:00 pm The Burger Bar at Wegmans (Dewitt)
- February 22nd, 6:00 - 8:00 pm The Burger Bar at Wegmans (Dewitt)
- February 25th, 4:30 pm - 5:45 pm The Carrier Dome (SU Women's Basketball Pregame Show)
- March 7th, 8:00 pm - 11:00 am The Limerick Pub (Armory Square)
- March 20th, 8:00 pm - 11:00 am The Dinosaur BBQ (Syracuse)